HOME
1
LWDLWWWDWD



Rio Ave

vs.

Sp Lisbon


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
1
LWWLWLWLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 18% 46% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 17% 17% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 40% 33% 27% HOME
Historical Away 33% 13% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 37% 23% 40% AWAY
Holistic 30% 21% 49% AWAY
Bookmakers 44% 22% 34% HOME
Statistics 35% 20% 45% AWAY
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Rio Ave will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 46% chance of losing the match.