HOME
0
DDLDLWLWWL



Mainz

vs.

Schalke 04


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
DLLLLDDLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 20% 46% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 36% 2% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 22% 22% 56% AWAY
Historical Home 27% 13% 60% AWAY
Historical Away 29% 36% 36% AWAY
ELO Ranking 28% 25% 47% AWAY
Holistic 26% 24% 51% AWAY
Bookmakers 36% 22% 42% AWAY
Statistics 45% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Mainz will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 46% chance of losing the match.