HOME
2
WWWDWLWWDD



Plymouth

vs.

Crewe


England League 2
AWAY
1
LWDDWWWWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 45% 17% 38% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 57% 29% 14% HOME
Historical Away 31% 31% 38% AWAY
ELO Ranking 43% 30% 26% HOME
Holistic 46% 20% 34% HOME
Bookmakers 43% 21% 35% HOME
Statistics 42% 21% 37% HOME
Fouls 38% 21% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 45% chance that Plymouth will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.