HOME
4
WDWWLLLDWL



Ipswich

vs.

Burton


England League 1
AWAY
1
WWWDDLDDLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 27% 26% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 43% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 50% 0% HOME
Historical Home 40% 33% 27% HOME
Historical Away 40% 27% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 30% 30% HOME
Holistic 43% 37% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 64% 21% 15% HOME
Statistics 41% 21% 38% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Ipswich will win, a 27% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.