HOME
0
DLDWWDWWLW



Preston

vs.

Millwall


England Championship
AWAY
1
WWDWLDLDWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 29% 22% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 47% 3% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 50% 0% HOME
Historical Home 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Away 33% 47% 20% DRAW
ELO Ranking 46% 34% 20% HOME
Holistic 48% 39% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 57% 27% 16% HOME
Statistics 44% 22% 35% HOME
Fouls 41% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Preston will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.