HOME
0
LLWWLDWWLD



Standard

vs.

Club Brugge


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
0
WWDDWDWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 18% 39% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 44% 2% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 25% 25% HOME
Historical Home 73% 13% 13% HOME
Historical Away 13% 33% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 41% 25% 34% HOME
Holistic 45% 24% 30% HOME
Bookmakers 29% 6% 65% AWAY
Statistics 41% 20% 39% HOME
Fouls 45% 20% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Standard will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.