HOME
1
WDLLWLLDWW



Leeds

vs.

Bristol City


England Championship
AWAY
0
LLWWWWLWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 64% 15% 21% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 43% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 86% 14% 0% HOME
Historical Home 53% 27% 20% HOME
Historical Away 27% 20% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 40% 24% 36% HOME
Holistic 55% 20% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 116% -1% -14% HOME
Statistics 51% 22% 27% HOME
Fouls 43% 22% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 64% chance that Leeds will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 21% chance of losing the match.