HOME
2
LLDWWDLWWW



Hoffenheim

vs.

Wolfsburg


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
3
DWLWLWDLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 17% 37% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 40% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 20% 30% HOME
Historical Home 50% 14% 36% HOME
Historical Away 43% 14% 43% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 14% 40% HOME
Holistic 48% 16% 36% HOME
Bookmakers 46% 21% 33% HOME
Statistics 43% 20% 38% HOME
Fouls 44% 20% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Hoffenheim will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 37% chance of losing the match.