HOME
0
WLLWLWLWDL



Union Berlin

vs.

Bayern Munich


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
WWWWWDWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 22% 8% 70% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 36% 3% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 60% 7% 33% HOME
Historical Away 21% 14% 64% AWAY
ELO Ranking 41% 11% 49% AWAY
Holistic 38% 18% 43% AWAY
Bookmakers -73% -49% 222% AWAY
Statistics 36% 20% 44% AWAY
Fouls 36% 20% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 22% chance that Union Berlin will win, a 8% chance of a draw / tie, and a 70% chance of losing the match.