HOME
0
DDDLDWLWLD



Solihull

vs.

Harrogate


England Conference
AWAY
0
WWWWLDWWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 14% 31% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 43% 21% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 62% 8% 31% HOME
Historical Away 23% 31% 46% AWAY
ELO Ranking 41% 19% 39% HOME
Holistic 62% 13% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 44% 9% 48% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Solihull will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.