HOME
1
LLDLWWLWWL



East Fife

vs.

Peterhead


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
LWLLWLLLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 19% 31% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 47% 3% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Home 33% 47% 20% DRAW
Historical Away 67% 13% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 30% 21% HOME
Holistic 47% 27% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 71% 14% 14% HOME
Statistics 44% 18% 38% HOME
Fouls 42% 18% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that East Fife will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.