HOME
2
WWWWDWDWWW



Benevento

vs.

Pordenone


Italy Serie B
AWAY
1
WWLWDLLDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 21% 22% HOME
League Analysis 44% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 54% 2% 22% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 67% 20% 13% HOME
Historical Away 55% 27% 18% HOME
ELO Ranking 59% 25% 16% HOME
Holistic 52% 27% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 98% 10% -9% HOME
Statistics 43% 24% 33% HOME
Fouls 43% 24% 33% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Benevento will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.