HOME
2
WDDWWWWWDL



Real Madrid

vs.

Celta


Spain La Liga Primera Division
AWAY
2
LDLDDDLWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 75% 11% 14% HOME
League Analysis 48% 24% 28% HOME
Goals 55% 2% 26% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 73% 20% 7% HOME
Historical Away 60% 27% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 63% 25% 10% HOME
Holistic 78% 16% 7% HOME
Bookmakers 123% -5% -18% HOME
Statistics 51% 19% 30% HOME
Fouls 40% 19% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 75% chance that Real Madrid will win, a 11% chance of a draw / tie, and a 14% chance of losing the match.