HOME
0
LWLDLDWDLD



Chievo

vs.

Salernitana


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
DLWDWLWWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 22% 29% HOME
League Analysis 44% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 42% 2% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 33% 40% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 60% 13% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 27% 27% HOME
Holistic 42% 29% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 91% 12% -3% HOME
Statistics 40% 24% 36% HOME
Fouls 39% 24% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Chievo will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.