HOME
1
WWLDWLDLDL



Numancia

vs.

Las Palmas


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
1
WDDLDDLLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 24% 26% HOME
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 71% 29% 0% HOME
Historical Home 53% 27% 20% HOME
Historical Away 40% 27% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 27% 27% HOME
Holistic 55% 28% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 43% 31% 26% HOME
Statistics 37% 23% 41% AWAY
Fouls 40% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Numancia will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.