HOME
1
DLWWDDDDDD



Mirandes

vs.

Albacete


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
1
DDLLDLLLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 48% 29% 23% HOME
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 50% 0% HOME
Historical Home 36% 57% 7% DRAW
Historical Away 50% 7% 43% HOME
ELO Ranking 44% 31% 25% HOME
Holistic 45% 38% 17% HOME
Bookmakers 54% 29% 18% HOME
Statistics 46% 23% 32% HOME
Fouls 40% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 48% chance that Mirandes will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.