HOME
0
WDLDDLDLLL



Middlesbrough

vs.

Luton


England Championship
AWAY
1
LLLWLLWWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 21% 24% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 52% 3% 26% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 47% 13% DRAW
Historical Away 87% 0% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 57% 22% 13% HOME
Holistic 53% 27% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 90% 13% -2% HOME
Statistics 47% 22% 31% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Middlesbrough will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 24% chance of losing the match.