HOME
0
LDWLLLDLLD



Forest Green

vs.

Crewe


England League 2
AWAY
0
WLWDDWWWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 14% 33% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 43% 29% 29% HOME
Historical Away 40% 13% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 42% 21% 38% HOME
Holistic 61% 14% 25% HOME
Bookmakers 34% 17% 49% AWAY
Statistics 41% 21% 38% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Forest Green will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.