HOME
0
WLWDWLWDLW



Rangers

vs.

Livingston


Scotland Premier League
AWAY
0
WWWWLWLDDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 90% 6% 4% HOME
League Analysis 42% 24% 33% HOME
Goals 56% 3% 25% HOME
Historical Encounters 83% 17% 0% HOME
Historical Home 79% 7% 14% HOME
Historical Away 60% 27% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 64% 18% 14% HOME
Holistic 74% 17% 9% HOME
Bookmakers 235% -52% -83% HOME
Statistics 56% 20% 24% HOME
Fouls 44% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 90% chance that Rangers will win, a 6% chance of a draw / tie, and a 4% chance of losing the match.