HOME
0
LLLLLDLLLL



Toulouse

vs.

Nice


France Le Championnat
AWAY
2
LDWDDWDLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 35% 25% 40% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 35% 2% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 17% 50% 33% DRAW
Historical Home 27% 7% 67% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 35% 20% 45% AWAY
Holistic 28% 30% 42% AWAY
Bookmakers 47% 23% 31% HOME
Statistics 40% 22% 38% HOME
Fouls 36% 22% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 35% chance that Toulouse will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.