HOME
1
LLLLLWWWLL



Kilmarnock

vs.

Hibernian


Scotland Premier League
AWAY
2
LWLWDDLWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 21% 30% HOME
League Analysis 42% 24% 33% HOME
Goals 51% 2% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 44% 31% 25% HOME
Historical Home 50% 29% 21% HOME
Historical Away 53% 20% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 51% 25% 24% HOME
Holistic 49% 27% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 48% 21% 31% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Kilmarnock will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.