HOME
0
LLLDWWWWDL



Ascoli

vs.

Cremonese


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
WLLDWWWDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 45% 37% 18% HOME
League Analysis 44% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 50% 2% 26% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Away 60% 33% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 58% 28% 14% HOME
Holistic 40% 51% 9% DRAW
Bookmakers 73% 25% 2% HOME
Statistics 40% 24% 36% HOME
Fouls 41% 24% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 45% chance that Ascoli will win, a 37% chance of a draw / tie, and a 18% chance of losing the match.