HOME
0



M'gladbach

vs.

FC Koln


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
WWWLWLWWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 62% 14% 24% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 0% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Away 53% 20% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 10% -7% -3% HOME
Holistic 29% 18% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 134% -12% -23% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 62% chance that M'gladbach will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 24% chance of losing the match.