HOME
0
LDDLWLDLLD



Den Haag

vs.

PSV Eindhoven


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
3
WWLWDDLWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 22% 23% 55% AWAY
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 33% 2% 48% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 33% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 13% 47% 40% DRAW
Historical Away 33% 27% 40% AWAY
ELO Ranking 23% 37% 40% AWAY
Holistic 15% 36% 49% AWAY
Bookmakers 1% 11% 88% AWAY
Statistics 38% 19% 43% AWAY
Fouls 41% 19% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 22% chance that Den Haag will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 55% chance of losing the match.