HOME
3
LWWLWWLLWW



Ajax

vs.

Waalwijk


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
LLLLDLLWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 82% 9% 9% HOME
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 65% 4% 16% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 25% 0% HOME
Historical Home 93% 0% 7% HOME
Historical Away 73% 13% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 72% 5% 9% HOME
Holistic 80% 13% 7% HOME
Bookmakers 155% -24% -32% HOME
Statistics 58% 19% 23% HOME
Fouls 45% 19% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 82% chance that Ajax will win, a 9% chance of a draw / tie, and a 9% chance of losing the match.