HOME
4
LDWWWLLDLW



Accrington

vs.

Lincoln


England League 1
AWAY
3
LDLLLDLDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 14% 29% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 49% 3% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 0% 25% HOME
Historical Home 47% 13% 40% HOME
Historical Away 73% 20% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 58% 18% 24% HOME
Holistic 65% 11% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 57% 21% 21% HOME
Statistics 45% 21% 34% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Accrington will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.