HOME
0
LWLLWLLLDL



Peterhead

vs.

Forfar


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
LLDLWDDLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 62% 16% 22% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 55% 2% 27% HOME
Historical Encounters 57% 29% 14% HOME
Historical Home 50% 21% 29% HOME
Historical Away 60% 13% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 54% 18% 29% HOME
Holistic 56% 21% 23% HOME
Bookmakers 114% 6% -20% HOME
Statistics 47% 18% 35% HOME
Fouls 42% 18% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 62% chance that Peterhead will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.