HOME
2
WLLLDWWLLL



Eupen

vs.

Gent


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
3
WLDWWWWDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 29% 19% 52% AWAY
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 27% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 33% 30% 37% AWAY
Holistic 29% 27% 44% AWAY
Bookmakers 0% 12% 87% AWAY
Statistics 38% 20% 42% AWAY
Fouls 40% 20% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 29% chance that Eupen will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 52% chance of losing the match.