HOME
0
WLLWWWLWLW



Stirling

vs.

Cove Rangers


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
LWWWWWDLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 19% 7% 74% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 41% 3% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 36% 21% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 27% 18% 55% AWAY
ELO Ranking 32% 20% 48% AWAY
Holistic 21% 13% 66% AWAY
Bookmakers -35% -24% 159% AWAY
Statistics 35% 18% 47% AWAY
Fouls 38% 18% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 19% chance that Stirling will win, a 7% chance of a draw / tie, and a 74% chance of losing the match.