HOME
2
LLLDLDWWLW



Union Berlin

vs.

Leverkusen


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
3
WWWLWLDWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 19% 42% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 44% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 60% 13% 27% HOME
Historical Away 36% 14% 50% AWAY
ELO Ranking 47% 14% 39% HOME
Holistic 43% 20% 37% HOME
Bookmakers 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Statistics 40% 20% 40% HOME
Fouls 36% 20% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Union Berlin will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 42% chance of losing the match.