HOME
0
DLWLDLLLLL



Yeni Malatyaspor

vs.

Trabzonspor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
WWLWWWWWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 15% 36% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 45% 2% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 53% 27% 20% HOME
Historical Away 20% 40% 40% AWAY
ELO Ranking 36% 34% 30% HOME
Holistic 58% 22% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 12% 2% 86% AWAY
Statistics 43% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 38% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Yeni Malatyaspor will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.