HOME
2
LWWWWWWWDL



La Coruna

vs.

Girona


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
2
LLLWLDWWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 24% 34% HOME
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 43% 2% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 33% 27% HOME
Historical Away 67% 13% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 24% 24% HOME
Holistic 47% 26% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 29% 34% 37% AWAY
Statistics 42% 23% 35% HOME
Fouls 38% 23% 39% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that La Coruna will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.