HOME
2
LDLWWLWWLL



Greuther Furth

vs.

Bielefeld


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
4
WDWDDLWDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 38% 20% 42% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 34% 3% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 17% 33% HOME
Historical Home 53% 20% 27% HOME
Historical Away 13% 33% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 33% 27% 40% AWAY
Holistic 39% 23% 38% HOME
Bookmakers 23% 22% 54% AWAY
Statistics 41% 22% 37% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 38% chance that Greuther Furth will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 42% chance of losing the match.