HOME
2
LLLDDLLDWL



Bristol Rvs

vs.

Blackpool


England League 1
AWAY
1
LLLLLWLLDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 22% 27% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 42% 2% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 33% 40% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 33% 53% 13% DRAW
ELO Ranking 34% 46% 20% DRAW
Holistic 55% 31% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 33% 28% 40% AWAY
Statistics 41% 21% 38% HOME
Fouls 43% 21% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that Bristol Rvs will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.