HOME
1
LWLDDDDDWW



Darmstadt

vs.

Sandhausen


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
WDWDDDWLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 33% 28% HOME
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 43% 3% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 50% 25% DRAW
Historical Home 33% 53% 13% DRAW
Historical Away 40% 47% 13% DRAW
ELO Ranking 38% 50% 13% DRAW
Holistic 33% 50% 17% DRAW
Bookmakers 44% 26% 30% HOME
Statistics 39% 22% 39% HOME
Fouls 43% 22% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Darmstadt will win, a 33% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.