HOME
0
WLLLWDWWLW



Sassuolo

vs.

Brescia


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
DLLDLLDLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 24% 27% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 45% 2% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 75% 25% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 60% 7% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 13% 38% HOME
Holistic 33% 34% 33% DRAW
Bookmakers 125% -2% -23% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Sassuolo will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.