HOME
0



Nottingham

vs.

Middlesbrough


England Championship
AWAY
0
LDDLDLLLDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 20% 23% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 45% 2% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 0% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Away 40% 40% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 3% 3% -7% HOME
Holistic 24% 24% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 122% 1% -23% HOME
Statistics 45% 22% 33% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Nottingham will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.