HOME
4
WLWLDDWWDW



Hertha

vs.

Union Berlin


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
WWLWDLLLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 35% 26% 39% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 50% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 27% 27% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 27% 33% HOME
Holistic 27% 35% 39% AWAY
Bookmakers 50% 22% 28% HOME
Statistics 41% 20% 40% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 35% chance that Hertha will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.