HOME
0
WLDDLLLDLD



Fylde

vs.

Notts County


England Conference
AWAY
0
LWWWDWDLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 23% 38% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 36% 14% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 29% 36% 36% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 27% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 34% 31% 35% AWAY
Holistic 34% 32% 34% HOME
Bookmakers 59% 6% 35% HOME
Statistics 38% 21% 41% AWAY
Fouls 39% 21% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Fylde will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.