HOME
2
WLWWDLWDWW



Atalanta

vs.

Roma


Italy Serie A
AWAY
1
DWLLWDLLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 18% 36% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 43% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 22% 44% AWAY
Historical Home 50% 14% 36% HOME
Historical Away 20% 33% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 35% 24% 41% AWAY
Holistic 34% 23% 42% AWAY
Bookmakers 78% 11% 11% HOME
Statistics 46% 20% 34% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Atalanta will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.