HOME
0
WWLWDDLDLL



Yeovil

vs.

Chesterfield


England Conference
AWAY
0
WDLLWWDLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 60% 14% 26% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 48% 18% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 0% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 47% 33% 20% HOME
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 30% 23% HOME
Holistic 42% 20% 38% HOME
Bookmakers 146% -4% -42% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 60% chance that Yeovil will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.