HOME
1
LWDDWWWDDD



Birmingham

vs.

Brentford


England Championship
AWAY
1
WWDLWWDDDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 14% 47% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 34% 3% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 47% 13% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 16% 40% HOME
Holistic 46% 11% 43% HOME
Bookmakers 15% 21% 64% AWAY
Statistics 40% 22% 38% HOME
Fouls 37% 22% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Birmingham will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 47% chance of losing the match.