HOME
0
WLDDWLLLLL



Albion Rvs

vs.

Cowdenbeath


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WLWLDLDWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 45% 23% 32% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 42% 2% 40% HOME
Historical Encounters 38% 63% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 36% 21% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 64% 18% 18% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 20% 31% HOME
Holistic 46% 34% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 46% 3% 52% AWAY
Statistics 43% 18% 39% HOME
Fouls 44% 18% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 45% chance that Albion Rvs will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.