HOME
0
DWLWDWDLDW



Crawley Town

vs.

Carlisle


England League 2
AWAY
0
LLDWWDDLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 38% 28% 34% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 60% 40% DRAW
Historical Home 47% 27% 27% HOME
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 27% 27% HOME
Holistic 31% 38% 31% DRAW
Bookmakers 55% 18% 27% HOME
Statistics 42% 21% 37% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 38% chance that Crawley Town will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.