HOME
1
WDLWLWWWLD



Oviedo

vs.

Alcorcon


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
2
LWWDDLDLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 27% 32% HOME
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 38% 2% 39% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 27% 60% 13% DRAW
Historical Away 13% 67% 20% DRAW
ELO Ranking 21% 61% 18% DRAW
Holistic 30% 42% 28% DRAW
Bookmakers 55% 32% 13% HOME
Statistics 43% 23% 34% HOME
Fouls 40% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Oviedo will win, a 27% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.