HOME
1
DWWLLDDWLL



Oldham

vs.

Forest Green


England League 2
AWAY
1
LLLDLLDLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 29% 38% 33% DRAW
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 37% 2% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 33% 40% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 27% 27% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 30% 33% 36% AWAY
Holistic 20% 56% 25% DRAW
Bookmakers 32% 28% 40% AWAY
Statistics 43% 21% 36% HOME
Fouls 32% 21% 46% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 29% chance that Oldham will win, a 38% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.