HOME
4
WWDLWWWLWW



Dortmund

vs.

Ein Frankfurt


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
LDLLLWWDWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 69% 12% 19% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 52% 4% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 91% 0% 9% HOME
Historical Home 71% 29% 0% HOME
Historical Away 53% 13% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 60% 22% 17% HOME
Holistic 72% 14% 14% HOME
Bookmakers 106% 1% -7% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 46% 20% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 69% chance that Dortmund will win, a 12% chance of a draw / tie, and a 19% chance of losing the match.