HOME
0
WWDDWLWDWL



Barrow

vs.

Wrexham


England Conference
AWAY
0
WWLWWDLWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 69% 19% 12% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 52% 19% 27% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 44% 22% DRAW
Historical Home 77% 15% 8% HOME
Historical Away 67% 7% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 67% 12% 19% HOME
Holistic 59% 22% 19% HOME
Bookmakers 150% -3% -47% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 47% 21% 32% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 69% chance that Barrow will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 12% chance of losing the match.