HOME
0
LDDLLLDLDL



Fylde

vs.

Maidenhead


England Conference
AWAY
0
WLWDLLWWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 56% 11% 33% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 40% 17% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 23% 31% 46% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 7% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 38% 19% 44% AWAY
Holistic 42% 13% 45% AWAY
Bookmakers 115% -2% -13% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 50% 21% 30% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 56% chance that Fylde will win, a 11% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.