HOME
0
LWLLLWLWDD



Bochum

vs.

Heidenheim


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
WDWLDWDWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 24% 33% HOME
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 39% 3% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Home 20% 53% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 27% 40% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 23% 46% 30% DRAW
Holistic 36% 38% 27% DRAW
Bookmakers 54% 12% 34% HOME
Statistics 40% 22% 38% HOME
Fouls 41% 22% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Bochum will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.